Here is an example of a Polished Kitchen Sink that pairs perfectly with Brushed Nickel Kitchen Taps.
In the Carron Phoenix brochures the Maui 90 Sink is paired with the Opus Kitchen Tap in Brushed Nickel Finish (click on images for bigger view)
For a more contemporary style you could try the San Marco Vegas Kitchen Tap in a Brushed Nickel Finish.
The close up below of the two kitchen taps side by side is to show that in reality the Vegas kitchen tap is a lower sized kitchen tap than the Opus kitchen tap.
For a close up of the Maui Sink and the Vegas in Brushed Nickel
Here is a summary of what we believe matches best the Carron Phoenix Stainless Steel Ranges:
Carron Phoenix Sink Range and what finish Tap would match
- Vela Inset Sink Range: Chrome Tap Finish or Brushed Nickel (but we would recommend Brushed Nickel here)
- Isis Inset Sink Range: Chrome Tap Finish
- Isis Undermount Sink Range: Chrome Tap & Brushed Nickel Tap Finish
- Adelphi Sink Range: Chrome & Brushed Steel Tap Finish
- Deca / Tetra Undermount Sink Range: Chrome & Brushed Steel Tap Finish
- Zeta Sink Range (Inset & Undermount): Chrome & & Brushed Nickel Tap Finish
- Lavella Inset Sink Range: Chrome Tap Finish
- Lavella Undermount Sink Range: Chrome Tap & Brushed Nickel Tap Finish
- Cuba Sink Range: Chrome Tap Finish
- Maui Sink Range: Brushed Nickel Tap Finish
- Aria Range : Chrome Tap Finish
- Contessa Range: Chrome Tap Finish or & Brushed Steel Finish
- Pacific 150: ChromeTap Finish
If there is any particular Kitchen Tap in our range that you would like to see paired with a Carron Phoenix Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink, then just email us. We will also be putting up blogs in our ‘Matching Series’ showing quick (amateur !) snaps of sinks and taps together before we ship to also help you with your selection.
For links to the products featured here:
Why buy from us?
We are a specialist online store that stocks a selected range of products that we can provide all the technical information on and troubleshoot any problems associated with (no matter how old). We have been selling San Marco Kitchen Taps for 20 years. Not only do we stock the spare parts but our technical department can troubleshoot most problems for you – no matter how old or new your kitchen tap is. Excellent After Sales Service is an intrinsic part of our Customer Care ethos.