Taps And Sinks Online

Filterflow Olympus Tap Parts

Showing all 5 results

The Franke Triflow version of the same / similar Tap takes a different Valve than the Franke Filter Flow version even though the Taps might look the same. If you are replacing the Valve on your Franke Triflow / Filter Flow Kitchen Tap then you need to establish whether your Franke Tap is a TRIFLOW or a Filter Flow. The TRIFLOW version preceded the Filter Flow version.

Triflow Olympus – Discontinued: Spring 2011 – Perrin and Rowe, Triflow or Avillion might be stamped on the Valve.
If San Marco is stamped on the Valve, then you have the Filter Flow version.

Filterflow Olympus Tap from Franke


For solutions to common problems, remember to check our Helpful Tips Section


Your Cart