Abode Taura Monobloc Tap Valve AT1137
- Overall height: 50mm
- Nut Height: 8mm
- Diameter at thread: 21mm
- Splines: 20
- Height of Splines: 8mm
• These instructions are intended as a guide only, if you are in any doubt you should seek the advice of a qualified professional.
• Take care not to mark finished parts with screwdrivers or other tools.
• Use a pair of rubber gloves to get a better grip on decorative hand tight parts.
• Ensure all parts are reassembled tightly.
• After maintenance test that all assemblies are water tight and function correctly.
• Always isolate the hot and cold water supplies before starting any maintenance, once isolated you should drain any residual water from your system.
To replace the hot valve:
1. Lever out the dust cap (D7) using a small precision screwdriver.
2. Unscrew the crosshead screw (D6).
3. Remove washer (D5).
4. Pull the handle (D4) away from the tap body.
5. Unscrew the decorative valve cover (D3), note o-ring (D2) should remain inside decorative valve cover (D3).
6. Holding the tap body (B1) unscrew the valve (D1) using a 17mm ring spanner or adjustable wrench.
7. Clean any debris from the chamber in the tap body (B1).
8. Reassemble the tap in the reverse order.
The Abode Astral Tap is very similar in design but it takes a different valve.