SMR Tap Valve 3984R
With Red Seal and Blue Seals.
The Hot Valve opens Clockwise. The Cold Valve opens anticlockwise.
Measurements: Height 50mm / Diameter at thread 21mm / Splines 20 / Nut Height 8mm
Before ordering please read the following in case you need to order the White Sealed Version of this Valve , 1212R which you can buy here too if you click on the options to purchase.
- If your own valve has White seals rather than blue or red, we would recommend that you purchase the original 1212R valve.
- If your own valve is stamped ‘San Marco’ we would recommend that you purchase the original 1212R valve.
- If your own Tap is over 10 years old, we would recommend that you purchase the original 1212R valve.
- If you have the Averon Tap or the Emporia Tap, then you need to order the 1212R Valve. You cannot use the 3984R valve as a replacement in your Tap.
- If you are unsure, then we would recommend that you purchase the original 1212R valve.
This is a Genuine Spare Part.
Parts might be modified by the manufacturers as part of their continual improvements. We cannot always guarantee that a part will fit an older version of a product. All spare parts that do not fit can be returned for a refund excluding shipping costs.
We ship from Ireland. DPD have notified us that they are experiencing shipping delays in GB due to Brexit (Customs). They currently advise us that these delays are temporary. However, as per the Large Popup notice on our website that is there until you Dismiss it, you should allow a minimum of 1-2 weeks delays for your order to be cleared by customs. This backlog is due to the volume of goods now going to /from GB that have to go through Customs from January 1, 2021 due to Brexit. It is outside of our control. (There will be no extra or hidden charges with your order).
We intend that Brexit will have no financial impact on our customers.
For further details please see our Brexit section here.
Spares Parts: For Mainland GB / N.I and ROI, Minimum of £4.50 to maximum of £6.00 with DPD 2-3 working days (excluding the impact of Covid-19/Brexit Transition). Click here for more detailed information about all Shipping & Returns.
For UK Offshore Islands:
We apologise for any inconvenience but we are currently only shipping to England, Scotland, Wales, NI and ROI, excluding any Isles.
We are currently not shipping to Channel Islands, Isle of Man or any Isles.