Abode Atlas Single Lever Tap O Ring Kit 1425R
To replace the spout o-rings:
1. Loosen grub screw on the rear of body using a 2.5mm A/F allen key.
1. Pull the spout vertically away from the body.
2. Remove the old o-rings using a small screwdriver or similar.
3. If worn, remove the white PTFE spacers.
4. Ensure the inside of the body and the spout base is clean of dirt and grit with a soft wet cloth.
5. If required locate the new white PTFE spacers.
6. Carefully locate the new O-rings onto the spout base (A4).
7. Grease the O-rings thoroughly with silicone or alternative similar grease (that will NOT cause Rubber to perish – do not use vaseline for example).
8. Reassemble the tap in the reverse order.
Note on the Grub screw included with the Abode Atlas Tap O Ring Kit: The grub screw takes a 2.5mm allen key. Please retain your existing grub screw in case it is an earlier version in which case you will need to use your existing grub screw. This O Ring Kit covers several different UK Kitchen Taps so you might not require all the O Rings provided in the Kit.
This is a Genuine Spare Part.
Parts might be modified by the manufacturers as part of their continual improvements.
Parts might be modified by the manufacturers as part of their continual improvements.We cannot always guarantee that a part will fit an older version of a product. All spare parts that do not fit can be returned for a refund excluding shipping costs.
Shipping Information : Please allow for Delays outside our control due to Covid-19 - (in Brief - see links below for more detailed information is our Normal Shipping Times if not delays).
Spares Parts: For Mainland UK / N.I and ROI, Minimum of £4.50 to maximum of £6.00 with DPD 2-3 working days. For UK Offshore Islands, please email us email@example.com, as there is an additional surcharge. Click here for more information about all Shipping here.
Please also note that these shipping times apply to Mainland UK, NI and ROI Only. Please refer to our Shipping / Returns section for other destinations.