Abode Atlas Single Lever Tap O Ring Kit 1425R
To replace the spout o-rings:
1. Loosen grub screw on the rear of body using a 2.5mm A/F allen key.
1. Pull the spout vertically away from the body.
2. Remove the old o-rings using a small screwdriver or similar.
3. If worn, remove the white PTFE spacers.
4. Ensure the inside of the body and the spout base is clean of dirt and grit with a soft wet cloth.
5. If required locate the new white PTFE spacers.
6. Carefully locate the new O-rings onto the spout base (A4).
7. Grease the O-rings thoroughly with silicone or alternative similar grease (that will NOT cause Rubber to perish – do not use vaseline for example).
8. Reassemble the tap in the reverse order.
Note on the Grub screw included with the Abode Atlas Tap O Ring Kit: The grub screw takes a 2.5mm allen key. Please retain your existing grub screw in case it is an earlier version in which case you will need to use your existing grub screw. This O Ring Kit covers several different UK Kitchen Taps so you might not require all the O Rings provided in the Kit.
This is a Genuine Spare Part.
BREXIT: No additional charges on delivery once your Order before shipping charges is less than £135.