The Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the tapsandsinksonline.co.uk website.
By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions).
Please note, these terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is up to you to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access these websites.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact the Customer Service team before placing an order.
Our Brexit Mission Statement:
From January 1, 2021, there are new rules and regulations affecting the import and export of goods to / from EU and Great Britain.
It is our intention that Brexit will have no financial impact on our Customers (whether Trade or Non-Trade) and we have structured our shipping route, choice of courier, and Vat treatment to ensure that this is the case. For any queries relating specifically to Brexit which are part of our terms and conditions, please see our Brexit section here.
tapsandsinksonline.co.uk is the website of Taps and Sinks Online Limited, Mullinabro Business Centre, Mullinabro, Ferrybank, Waterford, Ireland. Registered VAT number is 9828452H. Registered VAT number HMRC 369358547
The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Taps and Sinks Online Limited, when you buy an item from tapsandsinksonline.co.uk. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases made through tapsandsinksonline.co.uk is with Taps and Sinks Online Limited and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for domestic use only.
- You must be eighteen years old or older to use this site. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
- You warrant that all details you provide to tapsandsinksonline.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
During the registration process, you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from tapsandsinksonline.co.uk under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If you think someone else might know it, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Taps and Sinks Online Limited Ltd as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Taps and Sinks Online Limited tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on tapsandsinksonline.co.uk to enable us, and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities, to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on or using our website.
Taps and Sinks Online Limited Ltd reserve the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
- You fail to make payment to us when due.
- You breach any of our terms and conditions.
- When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, enough information to let us to check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
- We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on tapsandsinksonline.co.uk
Your responsibilities if you break these conditions
You agree that if you break these Conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
For all queries relating to Orders and Payments
See our Orders / Payments section here.
For all queries relating to deliveries and Returns
See our Shipping/ Returns section here.
tapsandsinksonline.co.uk will not pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party. We do not have access to your Card details and the only details that we seek from you are the details needed to ship and retain for warranty purposes.
We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your tapsandsinksonline.co.uk log in details, please contact our Customer Service team immediately.
Legal Terms and Conditions
We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on tapsandsinksonline.co.uk is incorrect for any reason, we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order, and that your order has been cancelled. You will be advised of the correct price of the subject product. You may re-order it if you wish. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within one week (at the latest) via the same way that the payment was made. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, a separate invoice will be raised to you which you can then pay or you can choose to buy again via the website if the price has been amended to reflect the correct price.
We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
The products sold on tapsandsinksonline.co.uk are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from tapsandsinksonline.co.uk
We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees
Until you receive written/email confirmation of each item dispatched, we have not accepted your offer and no binding contract of sale for that item will exist between you and Taps and Sinks Online Limited.