The Lamona Rienza Right Angled Tap8308 O Ring Kit
Which O Ring Kit to select ? Answer in brief :
- If your own spout has a grub screw, then it is the Rienza model that takes the 3668R
- If your own spout has a locking nut, then it is the Rienza model that takes the 1239R
Answer in more detail:
If you have to remove your spout with a grub screw, then select the 3668R O Ring Kit which consists of 2 black O Rings and 2 white ptfe Rings and Grub Screw.
Depending on the age of your own Spout, you might have the earlier 1260R O Ring Kit which has only 1 white ptfe ring. Usually these white ptfe rings do not need to be replaced unless broken. In later years the manufacturer has been adding on a smaller white ptfe ring for stability. If you have the earlier version i.e 1260R o ring kit you just won’t require this small ring but we would always advise anyhow NOT to replace the white rings unless damaged.
If you have to loosen your Spout by undoing the locking nut , then select the 1239R O Ring.
There is a different Rienza Tap, Tap3557 with a swan neck spout which takes the 1239R O Ring Kit
Detailed Shipping / Returns information can be found here.
- Small items only by Post: £3.50 Can take currently up 7-10 working days.
- Courier Delivery DPD Track & Trace: £5.50 Usually takes c. 2-3 working days.
- BREXIT: No additional charges on delivery once your Order before shipping charges is less than £135.