Carron Phoenix Opus Spares Parts

we can troubleshoot kitchen tap problems

we can troubleshoot kitchen tap problems

We stock Spare Parts for San Marco Kitchen Taps, Carron Phoenix Kitchen Taps (including Carron Phoenix Opus Kitchen Tap Spare Parts featured here) and some Kitchen Taps from the following manufacturers: Abode, Leisure, Franke and Gessi.

For common kitchen tap problems that you might be able to fix yourself, see our Troubleshooting Guide here

Why buy from us?
We are a specialist online store that stocks a selected range of products that we can provide all the technical information on and troubleshoot any problems associated with (no matter how old). We have been selling San Marco Kitchen Taps and Carron Phoenix Kitchen Taps for over 20 years. Not only do we stock the spare parts but our technical department can troubleshoot most problems for you – no matter how old or new your kitchen tap is. Excellent After Sales Service is an intrinsic part of our Customer Care ethos.

Please note that there are some differences in the Spare Parts for the Carron Phoenix Opus Kitchen Tap Spare Part with Chrome or Brushed Nickel Handles than the Carron Phoenix Opus Kitchen Tap with Ceramic Handles.

Posted in: Carron Taps Spares Guides, Helpful Tips

Leave a Comment (4) ↓


  1. Barbara Robinson September 23, 2016

    I have a fairly old carron Phoenix cream sink with a smaller square sink in the middle. It has a cream strainer bowl in it. Is it still possible to get a replacement bowl?
    Thank you,

    • Alice September 24, 2016

      Hi Barbara, the only Carron Phoenix Accessories are the ones available on our website which you will find here.. We have no cream ones available.

  2. Joyce Clarke August 12, 2016

    We have a champagne Phoenix carron sink which has a metal cover on the dividing part of the large sink and the drainer sink. We need to replace the metal cover strip as the parts that hold it on have broken. We have had the sink a few years but it’s still like new except for the metal piece. Can you help us with this please. Thank you.

    • Alice August 15, 2016

      Hi Joyce, for a sink part like this you would need to contact Carron Aftersales direct. Alice


Leave a Comment