Kitchen Mixer Tap leaking from handle

Kitchen Mixer Tap leaking from handle:

The valve or cartridge (cartridge used in a single lever tap) may need tightening or replacing.

If you are unsure which valve or cartridge to order why don’t you email us a picture of your Kitchen Tap and we will identify the Tap and Valve or Cartridge required.

If the valve bush comes out with the valve, order a new set of valve and valve-bush.

If you have replaced the valve just remember that new valves can take a few days for the rubber washer to “be bed down”. Tighten the valve and if leak continues after tightening please contact us on

For common Kitchen Tap problems, see our Kitchen Taps Troubleshooting Guide here.

Posted in: Helpful Tips, Plumbing Guides

Leave a Comment (0) ↓

Leave a Comment