Rangemaster Spa Filter TSA1 Tap Cold Diverter Cartridge
Pre 2009 (but please check your own tap ):Here are the measurements of the Red 3079R Cartridge that we stock
- 14 Splines and covered by Brass Casing (not included) that has 20 splines
- 42mm Overall Height
- 21mm Body Height
- 26mm Diameter
- 12mm Tap Lever Height
Important: Red Diverter Cartridge. If you have a Red Diverter Cartridge in your tap, then your tap is approx more than 11 years old. Newer models have a Brass Diverter Cartridge. Before you order, please read all the information here. We have so far noted three versions of this Cartridge and we only stock one of these three. There are detailed pictures here of the Part that we stock and also in the gallery, You need to remove your own Cartridge can compare the underside to the pictures available here BEFORE Ordering. Please compare your own to the pictures here.
- These parts are coming directly from the manufacturer of your tap.
- The 3079R Red Diverter Cartridge that we have currently in stock is stiffer but should loosen out with use.
- We would also recommend that you purchase the 3192R Brass Casing as some customers have reported that changing only the 3079R Diverter Cartridge was not enough to stop the leak. They also needed to replace this 3192R Brass Casing alongside replacing the 3079R.
- In some cases, even by doing this there was still a leak and this is due to the fact that the 3192R Brass Casing currently available might be slightly different from older models. It is possible that you might need to take the top part (with splines) of the 3192R that you purchase and re-use the base part of your own 3192R to get the best fit to stop any leaks.
Post 2009 (but please check your own tap):Here are the measurements of the Brass Diverter that we stock
- Splines 18 (2 of the 18 are slightly wider but 18 in total)
- 48mm Brass to Brass
- 29mm Diameter of thread
This is a Genuine Spare Part.
Parts might be modified by the manufacturers as part of their continual improvements. We cannot always guarantee that a part will fit an older version of a product. All spare parts that do not fit can be returned for a refund excluding shipping costs.
We ship from Ireland. DPD have notified us that they are experiencing shipping delays in GB due to Brexit (Customs). They currently advise us that these delays are temporary. However, as per the Large Popup notice on our website that is there until you Dismiss it, you should allow a minimum of 1-2 weeks delays for your order to be cleared by customs. This backlog is due to the volume of goods now going to /from GB that have to go through Customs from January 1, 2021 due to Brexit. It is outside of our control. (There will be no extra or hidden charges with your order).
We intend that Brexit will have no financial impact on our customers.
For further details please see our Brexit section here.
Spares Parts: For Mainland GB / N.I and ROI, Minimum of £4.50 to maximum of £6.00 with DPD 2-3 working days (excluding the impact of Covid-19/Brexit Transition). Click here for more detailed information about all Shipping & Returns.
For UK Offshore Islands:
We apologise for any inconvenience but we are currently only shipping to England, Scotland, Wales, NI and ROI, excluding any Isles.
We are currently not shipping to Channel Islands, Isle of Man or any Isles.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. With 30 years experience in supplying sinks and taps, and the accompanying spare parts to the UK market, we consider ourselves to be experts in this field. Any queries received will be answered as quickly as we possibly can in as clear a manner as possible.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for updates on new products and promotions. If you like this item, why not share it with your friends on Facebook.