The 1212R Quarter Turn Kitchen Tap Valve
Brass Valve with ceramic discs. The Hot valve opens Clockwise. The Cold valve opens Anti-clockwise.
Measurements: Height 50mm / Diameter at thread 21mm / Splines 20 / Nut Height 8mm
- If your own valve has San Marco stamped on it and is the 1212R, order this valve 1212R with white seal here.
- If you have the Averon Tap or the Emporia Tap, then you need to order this Valve. You cannot use the 3984R valve as a replacement in your Tap.
- For other taps that have the 1212R valve specified in the Installation guide (other than the Emporia or Averon), there is a later Valve called 3984R which replaced the 1212R. If your valve has SMR on it , then you can order, if you wish, the 3984R which you will find here (and costs a little less).
Please note that ALL our valves specified here are Genuine and come from the manufacturer of your tap if your own valve has SMR stamped on it.
If your valve looks like this in the image below, then the brass bush is still attached and you will need to separate and reuse with the new valve, or if you cannot separate, then buy a new brass bush as well.
Here is the one threaded version of this valve (and depending on your tap model you might have either the earlier 1212R or the later 3819R. Depending on your Tap type, these valves can be interchangeable, UNLESS you also have a screw on Valve Cover, in which case you would always need the earlier, two threaded 1212R valve.
For more about changing a valve and the brass bush (ring) coming away with your old valve, please read here.
This is a Genuine Spare Part.
Detailed Shipping / Returns information can be found here.
- Small items only by Post: £3.50 Can take currently up 7-10 working days.
- Courier Delivery DPD Track & Trace: £5.50 Usually takes c. 2-3 working days.
- BREXIT: No additional charges on delivery once your Order before shipping charges is less than £135.