If your Kitchen Tap is dripping where the spout meets the base of the tap then usually a new set of O Rings should fix this problem.
Here is our Guide : How to remove Kitchen Tap Spout
Different Kitchen Taps take different O Rings so if you are not sure which set you require then a picture of your tap and as much information as you know about it i.e. brand name? or what information is stamped on the valve ? will help us identify which O Rings you require. You can email all details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guide to Installation of new kitchen tap spout “O” rings:
- Turn off the hot & cold water supply under the sink unit.
- Unscrew the spout collar by hand.
- Pull the spout out of the body of the tap.
- Remove the two black “O” rings.
- Fit new greased “O” rings.
- Gently push the spout into the body. Care must be taken when reinserting the spout into the body to ensure that the grub screw is located in the split of the white PTFE ring.
- Screw the spout collar, hand tight.
- Turn on the hot & cold water.